***Due to the COVID-19 Outbreak : As the global concerns about the current COVID-19 outbreak grow we will do our best to minimize disruptions in services. We are offering counseling through Telehealth Services. If you are a new potential client please contact the therapist of your choice to schedule a Telehealth Intake Session. The health and safety of everyone is of the upmost importance during this period of uncertainty. ***
Individual, couple & family
The following precautions are in place to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the Coronavirus:
· Clients are advised to wait in their car until their therapist lets them know they are ready by text or phone call. However, office seating in the waiting room has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
· Therapists wear masks in all common areas.
· Restrooms contain soap and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizers that contain at least 60% alcohol are available in the office and the waiting room.
· All clients are asked to wait in their cars until they are texted/ called to enter.
· Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.